Too many Exterior trim options!!!

Eric0508

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to restore/dress up the exterior trim on my LS. With the plethora of products available, i was looking for some guidance as to what works well and what doesnt. Heres, some of the products I was looking at.

303 Aerospace protectant
Chemical Guys Extreme V.R.T.
Chemical Guys Black Forever
Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black
Poorboys World Trim Restorer
Black Wow

Thanks!

I personally use Meguiars #40 on all hard plastic/rubber/vinyl on my car... I really like it, waterbased UV inhibitors...

Black Wow is good stuff, kind of messy/greasy but the stuff you put it on looks great and lasts and lasts...

303... meh... not a fan...

The others I haven't used... but I have used a bunch of Chemical Guys stuff and never been let down yet... I also have used Poor Boys stuff and liked it...

Ive heard good things about black wow also, but it seems that I hear just as many bad experiences. Thanks for the advice though!

My two favorites for long lasting restoration would be the Black WOW Black WOW - 4 oz and the Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black - 13 oz. The Black WOW must be applied really thin for it to work properly. A drop the size of a rice grain is all you need for roughly a 1ftx1ft area. The Fade 2 Black is amazing but the aerosol top makes applications a little more work. It makes the wheel wells look flawless again so that is where I use it the most. Both work really good but if you want the easiest to use formula then the Poorboy's World Trim Restorer - 16 oz is a great choice. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Greg @ DI

Members online

No members online now.
Back