To buy or not to buy?

The WiseGuy

FUHGETABOUTIT
Reaction score
I was looking at a 1991 Conti with 140,000 miles on it for $200. The only thing that was wrong with it was that it had a blown head gasket. The car runs and drives. How much do you think it'd cost to replace it, and do you think it'd be worth getting and getting fixed? Thanks. :steering

The WiseGuy said:
I was looking at a 1991 Conti with 140,000 miles on it for $200. The only thing that was wrong with it was that it had a blown head gasket. The car runs and drives. How much do you think it'd cost to replace it, and do you think it'd be worth getting and getting fixed? Thanks. :steering

the biggest issue on these models are the airbags in the back that make the back end go down. If you purchase it check to see if it's had the bags changed and other then that I think it should be fine just.

what you talking about the back the front also
for 200 dollars you might be able to find a new engine for like 300 in a junkyard someone to put it in for like 300 so that 600 then your looking at another probly 800 to 1000 if anything is rong with the tranny you can find a yoused tranny and the bags
its up to you 140k
the trannys probly gona go also soon

Members online

Back