tirse size?

96mark8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so i know this must have been anwered before but i just cant seem to find it. i was wondering what i need to do to my car to fit a 285 size tire in the back. on a wheel with a +36 Offset. also is there a way to fit this size this size in the front and what mods would have to be done any pics would be great.

thanks,
Ben

pretty sure it wont work on the front, I have a 9 inch wheel on the front with 30mm backspacing and anymore then that and Id probably hit the spindle.

I run 265,40/18s on 9.5" wide all around. Tire height will effect it too. For me the rears needed to be rolled from about the top center back and the bumper cover has to be trimmed slightly. No mods to the front but they rub the inner well if you crank it, if they were slightly shorter I think they would be fine. A 285/35/18 for example may be slightly shorter and work....maybe.

Won't work with that offset if you want to try go find a used tire and trial fit it. I tried with billet wheel from brad ( cudaz the offset I think was a 36 ) installed it with 295 stuck out

Members online

Back