tire question

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i am thinking bout putting 225/55r16 on my car, any probs with this besides the speedo being off by a couple MPH , i.e. ABS and so forth, i cannot afford 17" wheels yet so I am getting sport tires on my chrome directionals...steel pretty sharp looking though, thanks to all answers :feedback

I am running 245/50/VR16 Yokohama Avid V4s's all the way around, and the speedo is only off by like 5-7 MPH at 100 MPH. So, it is almost non existant at lower speeds (which is where most of us drive). I got them at tirerack.com, and they were only $96 each. They have AWESOME ratings. Here is the link for the tires.

:GotPics:
1wykdmk8 said:
I am running 245/50/VR16 Yokohama Avid V4s's all the way around, and the speedo is only off by like 5-7 MPH at 100 MPH. So, it is almost non existant at lower speeds (which is where most of us drive). I got them at tirerack.com, and they were only $96 each. They have AWESOME ratings. Here is the link for the tires.
:GotPics:

viiiball said:
:GotPics: :GotPics:
well i got my tires from work, i went with HanKook Ventus II< they are basically owed partly by michelien, i got 245/50/16.....ret. for 124 each got for 78 not too bad! www.hankooktireusa.com is the link to check em out!

Last edited:
well.....the hankook tires i wanted were backordered who knows how long so i went with bf goodrich traction t/a tires 245/50/16, i'll post pics soon they look grrrrrreat :N

Members online

No members online now.
Back