This Sucks!!!!!

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
At work today a really bad and sad thing happened ,let me tell ya about it.....At the dealership there is a dead end road behind it where all us service techs park( about 32) anyway, we got to parallell park on one side, when I left today after my shift me and my co worker noticed the guy who parked in front of me had backed into my grill and smashed the crap outta it,of course no note, they just left,maybe they didn't notice but how could you not!!!!! I am Pissed!!!!!anyway I am hoping the service manager will get the part for me for free, I am going to tell him tommorrow when I get to work, do you guys thingk the dealer/my job should cover the part cost or just buy it myself...I do get a discount , but I think honestly the guy shoulda found out who the car belonged to and at least a been a man about it!,i woulda done that!It disappoints me cause we are not a big dealership and we are all like family!Well I just wanted to vent.....How was your day! opinions welcomed!!!! :feedback :give

Sifrino3 said:
I would not ask for a freebie. Didn't you just get the job!
yup!!!!,but it still doesn't mean I am not right,really its just about principal,yeah its not my jobs fault,but ithink still with a disc it will be just over175 bucks,it retails at 375!!!!!, i'm not a rich man, so i'll have to get the jb weld ......not happy!!!!!! :bash:

I Know how you feel,

My STS had some jurk back in to the front side fender, scraped all the paint on fender and door. then two days later the back bunper was cracked in the center.

So I order the paints (1-Base, 2-Crison Red Color coat, 3-Tinted Clear, then 4-Clear coat.) Took it to my freinds garage and he matched perfectly and let me use his Custom Body shop
icon7.gif

$ 400 just for the paint,
icon9.gif
IT WAS NOT EVEN DRY SOME #$%#$ backed in to the rear bumper again in the office parking lot. :bash:

I'm in the Camera business, now I keep one on the car. :F

I would fix it when you can afford it, if your at a new job, don't blow it.
It's to early to ask for favors.

You say it's a matter of "principal"?!
You freely admit that it's not your employer's fault yet you have the balls to say that you think they should pay for it on PRINCIPAL?!
Stop being part of the problem in this country (thinking everybody OWES you), suck it up and deal with it yourself. I know it pisses you off, I'd be pissed too but that's not a reason to pass on your bad luck to someone else.

Did you get someone to see it before you took off?

I'd confront the guy who hit you and tell him about it. If he or she is man or woman enough they should offer to pay for the damages.

It didn't sound like he knew who did it. If he did, hell yeah, I'd want to talk to the person!

I don't think its your works problem. Its just like any other parting lot. If you get hit at K-mart. You don't go yelling at K-mart. Do you? You gotta get the guy, not the company. . .

NYC LSC said:
Have fun replacing it. Helped a friend change his not too long ago.
dude...I know its not my jobs fault....i'm over that now, so i'm going to fix it myself ,now a new one is 225 my cost, if anyone has one to sell let me know,even if it is peeling, i can paint it, if not i'm gonna junkyard hunt, if that fails, i'll fix mine. i don't know who it was but , oh well...life goes on... argue2 btw yeah my friend and i saw it at the sametime as we were leaving......

viiiball said:
dude...I know its not my jobs fault....i'm over that now, so i'm going to fix it myself ,now a new one is 225 my cost, if anyone has one to sell let me know,even if it is peeling, i can paint it, if not i'm gonna junkyard hunt, if that fails, i'll fix mine. i don't know who it was but , oh well...life goes on... argue2 btw yeah my friend and i saw it at the sametime as we were leaving......

There is no cameras? Like a parking lot camera?

viiiball said:

Huh? All I said was that it's a bitch to replace.

Members online

No members online now.
Back