The Secrets John Kerry is trying to hide

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I added the bold text for effect...

Subject: John Kerry's Military Service
www.authentiseal.org
<snip>
On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime). On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 &; #5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war.

It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar.12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov.1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states, "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland. Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released? Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled? Hmmmm ?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve. Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War:

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.

5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution subsequent support of the communists while leading mass Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare. The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ...having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

A.L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL SEAL

MonsterMark said:
I added the bold text for effect...

Subject: John Kerry's Military Service
www.authentiseal.org
<snip>
On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime). On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 &; #5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war.

It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar.12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov.1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states, "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland. Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released? Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled? Hmmmm ?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve. Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War:

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.

5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution subsequent support of the communists while leading mass Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare. The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ...having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

A.L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL SEAL

Blah blah blah and Bush didnt fullfill his guard requirements, even though he was treated to a nice guard spot thanks to daddy. Yea try to defend Bush on that but I think it will just show how biased you are. To me its clear he was given special treatment. There was a long list and he just goes and gets in on the first day, gimme a break. I think its awfull that someone who had to dodge a previous war thinks he is right in leading thousands of troops to do what he was unwilling to do.

Punisher said:
Blah blah blah and Bush didnt fullfill his guard requirements, even though he was treated to a nice guard spot thanks to daddy. Yea try to defend Bush on that but I think it will just show how biased you are. To me its clear he was given special treatment. There was a long list and he just goes and gets in on the first day, gimme a break. I think its awfull that someone who had to dodge a previous war thinks he is right in leading thousands of troops to do what he was unwilling to do.
In the words of Dan Rather...Mr. Kerry, would you please respond to these questions.

Were you or were you not aiding and comforting the enemy?
Did you not fail to complete your committment to the US military?
Where are your naval reserve records proving you performed your duties and were not awol?
Why did you wait 20 years to get a discharge from the navy?

Answer the questions Mr. Kerry. It doesn't matter if the questions are true or not. Just answer them anyway.

MonsterMark said:
In the words of Dan Rather...Mr. Kerry, would you please respond to these questions.

Were you or were you not aiding and comforting the enemy?
Did you not fail to complete your committment to the US military?
Where are your naval reserve records proving you performed your duties and were not awol?
Why did you wait 20 years to get a discharge from the navy?

Answer the questions Mr. Kerry. It doesn't matter if the questions are true or not. Just answer them anyway.

I ask you this MonsterMark,

If he was aiding and comforting the enemy why was he not charged? Surely there were just as many people pissed about it back then.

Punisher said:
I ask you this MonsterMark,

If he was aiding and comforting the enemy why was he not charged? Surely there were just as many people pissed about it back then.
Good question. I do not think the timing was appropriate. There were bigger fiish to fry. And now that he is running for CIC, he has to come under this scrutiny. It is just the way it is. We need to know everything about the man who has his finger on the nuclear button, or Chinese assault rifle trigger.

He is another doozie from Kerry. Can't the guy just keep his mouth shut???

Kerry Questioned About His 'Chinese Assault Rifle'
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Morning Editor
September 17, 2004

CNSNews.com) - Does Sen. John F. Kerry really own a "Communist Chinese assault rifle," as he suggested in an interview in the latest edition of Outdoor Life magazine?

The Second Amendment Foundation says if the senator does own such a rifle, it wants to know where Kerry keeps it, if it is legally registered, and how he got it into the United States.

"Senator Kerry's own words once again trip him up in an apparent hypocrisy," SAF Founder Alan Gottlieb said in a press release.

"Responding to a question from Outdoor Life about whether he is a gun owner, and if so, what's his favorite gun, Kerry strongly intimates he has an assault rifle, which is illegal to own both in Massachusetts and Washington, D.C."

The Kerry quote appears on Page 82 of the October issue of Outdoor Life. He told the magazine, "My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle."

Gottlieb called it another example of Kerry running on his Vietnam service history: "Now he's talking as if he's got an assault rifle stashed somewhere, while he's been railing against their ownership by other law-abiding American citizens," Gottlieb added.

Kerry supported an extension of the so-called assault weapons ban, which expired on Monday. Last week, at a campaign stop in St. Louis, he said, "As a hunter, I have never ever thought about going hunting with an AK-47 or an Uzi or anything else."

"Senator Kerry, where's the rifle?" Gottlieb asked. "In which one of your mansions are you hiding that gun? Why should it be okay for you to have a Communist Chinese assault rifle when you think nobody else should have one? And if you don't have one, why would you intimate to Outdoor Life that you do?"

Kerry has made it a point to appeal to gun owners by staging a number of gun-friendly photo-ops on the campaign trail.

<yawn>

Lets keep talking about 35 years ago. Stuff that was far enough ago nobody has a clear memory of all the details. Just PLEASE,, lets not talk about the wonderful job GW Bush has done for the last 4 years...... Last thing I would want to do is base my decision on the present or the future.

Joeychgo said:
<yawn>

Lets keep talking about 35 years ago. Stuff that was far enough ago nobody has a clear memory of all the details. Just PLEASE,, lets not talk about the wonderful job GW Bush has done for the last 4 years...... Last thing I would want to do is base my decision on the present or the future.
Joey, Kerry keeps bringing it up. And now the media is chasing after Bush with this CBS nonsense. Why don't you spend some time sending out letters to the liberal media and telling them to knock it off.

I love how the left wants to poke and jab, get in their shots, and then back off and say, can't we all get along.

It is like Bush and Kerry were in a fight. The police (media) come and handcuff Bush. As he is being handcuffed, Kerry rushes in and smacks Bush in the mouth, then backs off, holding his hands in the air, like he is innocent. Or a better analogy is professional wrestling where the guy reaches over the ropes and chokes the guy while the referee's back is turned and then acts all innocent when the ref turns around while his victiim lays choking on the ground. That is what the left does. Sneak in the cheap shots then act all innocent. (insert vomit smiley here).

Yeah, I noticed Bush being the poor attacked soul with the swift boat idiots......

I noticed the liberal media covering Kerry then too.

And the speculation is that the CBS documents came from some idiot BUSH pissed off some time ago........ Kerry isnt involved, and your liberal media has pretty much been reporting the whole document story is BS.

Joeychgo said:
Yeah, I noticed Bush being the poor attacked soul with the swift boat idiots......

I noticed the liberal media covering Kerry then too.

And the speculation is that the CBS documents came from some idiot BUSH pissed off some time ago........ Kerry isnt involved, and your liberal media has pretty much been reporting the whole document story is BS.
Read the Swift Boat book, Unfit for Command. They make it very clear that if Kerry was a Republican, they would still be doing it. For them,it has nothing to do with politics and all to do with honor.

Sure, Bush was the Governor of Texas when he sent a few people from the Texas National Guard down to Panama. This "idiot" contracted a debilitating disease that he blames on Bush for ruining his life. What will eventually surface is that these documents were also in the hands of the DNC and Kerry campaign, as well as the USA Today paper. This truth will eventually come out. CBS knowingly used forged documents to attempt to sway a Presidential election. Very serious business.

Thankfully, the major liberal media now has a check and balance in the form of the internet blogger. It is no longer business as usual for the media. Look at the success of FOX. Is it because they are a conservative network. I don't know. They seem to be able to piss me off 50% of the time so I would have to say they are pretty fair and balanced to be able to do that, right?

And you say the Swift Boat idiots. Over 250 decorated veterans of the Vietnam war that worked and played with Kerry and came together, Republican, Democrat and Independent to make sure the true "idiot", Kerry, never gets to sit on the throne.

Joeychgo said:
<yawn>

Any discussion about that last 4 years needs to include Kerry as well. And on that note, Kerry has shown his inability to lead anything, especially when it comes to making a decision.

The economy continues to rise, crime continues to decline, no more terrorist attacks have happened to us here at home. Al Qaida's leadership has been decimated. I have heard that their recruiting is way up, but how much damage can illiterate, untrained, barely funded teens with an RPG do to me here at home? Germany's army was filled with kids at the end of WWII as well, so I'm not worried. The terrorists are desperate and on the run. To characterize them any other way is a misrepresentation. We shouldn't let our guard down, though, because desperate people can be very dangerous. And that's why we should not stop now. Just my 2 pesos worth.

Members online

No members online now.
Back