The Official Beer thread

:Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

N137!TIG-197886_d.jpg

N229!TIG-198221_d.jpg

Last time I spent the weekend at my buddies house. Keep in mind the tower is 8 deep also.
house011.jpg

My birthday present last year. Wife did pretty good!
keg.jpg

^Reminds me of my younger days;). Now my favorite beer is free, the best brand made.:D

I know you're not supposed to fruit the beer, but Sol with lemon is my favorite.

beer... yum
My favorite is free beer
can- coors light
bottle- eh

tap- labatt blue

chadly nice kegorator i cant wait to get my own place complete with kegorator lol

Thanks dude!! Best b-day present ever!

I found more pics from that weekend, this was sunday evening:
l_eacda32b50760580242ed8aa74ced8ee.png

Guiness's 250th anniversary brew was wicked awesome. Limited though.

Nice choice there Chad! Back when they were giving away clothing for points (Consumption got you points) I got enough for two of their denim logo shirts. That represent a couple of dump trucks full of cans. LOL

i love leines............but.........i think im allergic to wheat beer :( every time i drink it the next morning, besides being hungover i have some odd effects, that hangey down thing in the back of your throat swells up as big as my thumb and all my joints ache, so ive been trying out other things (hard liquor ok) so i tried different kinds of beer and had really good luck with PBR so ive been drinking that for about a month now with no ill side effects WOOT!

i love leines............but.........i think im allergic to wheat beer :( every time i drink it the next morning, besides being hungover i have some odd effects, that hangey down thing in the back of your throat swells up as big as my thumb and all my joints ache, so ive been trying out other things (hard liquor ok) so i tried different kinds of beer and had really good luck with PBR so ive been drinking that for about a month now with no ill side effects WOOT!

gotta love PBR!!!!!

211 steel reserve, when you absolutely have to get trashed from as little beer as possible. awesome!

Members online

No members online now.
Back