The new Lux brand?

momentum57

New LVC Member
Reaction score
VW is becoming more premium besides the over priced Phaeton which was a test for developing A8 technology the Passat has become amazing the lincon LS good bye not that Ford wasnt killing you anyway which is a huge mistake. Does this mean that mid size lux for the US that only offers features that can be found on any car is being left behind? yes

Does this mean that mid size lux for the US that only offers features that can be found on any car is being left behind? yes

I'm sorry, what was that again?? I didn't understand.

I think VW trying to be a Luxury make is stupid. They have Audi, I think it is just a waste of money. I can't see someone buying a VW for Luxury. Who the hell thinks a VW is Luxury? Considering Volkswagen is supposed to mean "the peoples car". I always thought peoples car meant an affordable good car. Just my two cents.

Yea I had to read that a few times to totally get it.It looks like someone didn't make it to grammar school.Besides the EXTREMELY over price Phaeton,I would not consider VW to ever be a luxury brand.Maybe near luxury,competing with Chrysler or the likes but never cars like Cadillac or MB.I think it would be a stupid move for VW.They sell great as it is.You do see a lot of those bad ass high school kids driving the Jettas around.A lot of younger women driving Bugs,and Passat is more of a family sedan than luxury.

By the way,has anyone seen the new Fox?Can you say Chevy Aveo?

http://www.volkswagen.com/vwcms_pub...ic/international_portal/en/home/models/0.html

Members online

Back