The Lincoln Mark VII Club, So Cal meet. Mar 18, 2007

artbaileyjr

LVC Member
Reaction score
The Lincoln Mark VII Club held it's monthly luncheon today, Sunday, March 18th at 1:00 pm. In sympathy for you snowbound folks in the midwest and east, we dressed appropriately.

coldsmall.jpg

We were happy to have some new guests with us today. Kat and I met Rafael at the yards yesterday and and invited him to join us. He has owned his silver 1989 Mark VII LSC for over ten years now and it sounds and runs really well. He brought his wife Gloria with him and we enjoyed his and Gloria's company. We hope he and the Mrs. join us on a regular basis.

rafaelandGloria.jpg

Our camera had its moments so the following picture was taken with a cell phone. I took the camera outside and beat it on a tree until it decidid to work again.
Meet2.jpg

In attendence were:
Rafael and Gloria, driving their silver 1989 LSC
Brent and Chris, driving their light Blue 1987 LSC
Kat, driving her white 1991 LSC
And myself, Art. I showed up in my "recently red" 1989 LSC

groupshotsmall.jpg

Rafael and Gloria's car had some unusual "chrome plated" (not polished aluminum) turbines on it. They had a pretty classy look to them!

rafaelsturbinessmall.jpg

Brent figured out how to stop the "goo" issue on the steering wheel.

brentswheelsmall.jpg

Kathy and Brent are colaborating on replacing the T-Bird logo on the horn button with an embroidered leather Lincoln badge. Brent said it was an easy swap and all functions of cruise and horn work perfectly.

Overall, a very pleasent day and new friends. Rafael and Gloria left at about 4:30 and the balance of us stayed for another hour.

Wish you could have been here.

coldlarge.jpg

atcars1small.jpg

Yes, it was shorts weather.....

Art
- © The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.

Members online

Back