Testing the waters.....1989 Mark VII

Backstabber

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm trying to gauge interest in selling this car outright. 1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC, 113,xxx miles, 5.0 HO motor, black turbine rims. Compressor works, and bags hold air. Driver and passenger seats have a lot of wear. Newer H-pipe and cats. Car runs and drives.

Known problems: Steering creaks and squeeks, haven't had time to diagnose it. Factory stereo does not work. Needs alignment. LOUD...mufflers rotted out. Typical dings/scratches, a touch of rust here and there, but no holes punched through the body.

Hopefully I can get pictures up tomorrow, with a little more description.

Asking $1500 o.b.o.

Car is located in Northern Illinois.

If car does not sell, I will probably part it out.

Sorry about the delay....computer access has been iffy. Here's one pic

lincoln 001.jpg

She does have a typical number of issues....but nothing more than to be expected with a old car. Here's a pic of the engine compartment....dirty, yes, but fairly unmolested.

lincoln 003.jpg

Here's a shot of the functioning moonroof (or sunroof, as the case may be). You can also see the oxidization of the paint in this shot. Cash definitely does talk, and will also consider interesting trades --- I'm trying to unload the old girl so I can get another pick-'em-up truck.

lincoln 010.jpg

Appreciate the honesty, but I need to get a little more out of her. $1000 or a comparable trade (truck being preferred, but I can reasonable).

Members online

No members online now.
Back