Tell me about your Lincoln Mark VII

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I am working on some new stuff and I need an article from an owner. Tell me about about the Lincoln Mark VII and why it is a great automobile.

Tell me about its specs, performance, handling, available options, etc. - Like a sales brochure.

Tell me why I want to buy a Tell me about your Lincoln Mark VII.

I need 400-600 words.

You can PM me here or email it to Joeychgo@lincolnvscadillac.com

Be sure to include your name because You'll get credit as the author.

Last edited:
No - But im putting together some pages about the various vehicles. Cadillac will be next.

i think the mkVII was a true 80's era muscle car. raw mustang power, posi rear, 4wheel disc brakes. all in a two door coupe with a loaded interior. some of the other top end car's of that era didn't have alot of these options standard. if at all. even the mustang didn't have 4 wheel discs until 1995. the 302 H.O. only came in a mustang, until ford stepped up and droped one in a luxury coupe. true dual exhaust, another mustang option. as heavy as these car's are they still handle well, even better than my old monte carlo ss. if you want more info just let me know

Joeychgo said:

I am working on some new stuff and I need an article from an owner. Tell me about about the Lincoln Mark VII and why it is a great automobile.

Tell me about its specs, performance, handling, available options, etc. - Like a sales brochure.

Tell me why I want to buy a Tell me about your Lincoln Mark VII.

I need 400-600 words.

You can PM me here or email it to Joeychgo@lincolnvscadillac.com

Be sure to include your name because You'll get credit as the author.
You been living under a rock for the past three years?!?!?

http://www.LSCclub.org/cars

Please direct me to the finished product as I'd like to see and read it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back