Supercharged project.

Bucky

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a 94 and I'm currently getting a 93 as a parts car because my transmission started slipping shortly after I bought it. It no longer can go into first so it's been parked for about a month. I had a couple questions and new this would be the right place to ask. 1. As I understand now the 93 has the best block and lower end capable or hold 1000-1200 hp please correct me if I'm wrong because I want to use that motor to build the top end and swap the heads intake manifold and put a supercharger on since it will just be laying around the shop. 2. Instead of taking it to a tuner straight away is it possible to just use the ecu from an 03-04 svt cobra mustang as the motor should be identical to that vehicles, if anyone knows I would appreciate the help. 3. I would like to go to a manual transmission but I cannot afford a t-56 so I did some reading and found you could use the case and bell housing from a manual f-150 but you have to swap the internals and tail shaft from an sc to move the shifter and cover the top hole because the bell housing is different on the sc, and what would I need to get the clutch assembly from inorder to make the swap. Any information is completely invaluable and I appreciate it.

The 93 short block is no different than any other year as far as power holding. The 03/04 Cobra processor is a no go. The Mark uses the early evolution of OBD2 and the new edge Mustang uses a different sensor suite for its OBD2. Also, because of the location of the knock sensors in the early B head engines (93-98 Mark and 96-98 Cobra) there is no room for the heat exchanger under supercharger.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back