Steering wheel buttons

LuxurySport00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
alright, so my coming down the road and my stereo starts getting louder. i lowered the volume and it starts again. then after a few mins the controls just stop working.

has anyone had this happen? i really miss those buttons = (

at first it sounded like you had the speed sensitive volume control on but i have no idea why the buttons stopped working

Did your cruz control stop working to......mine is shorting out all the buttons are reversed......i had the dealership replace it and two day later its screwed up again

i'll check the cruise control but now there is a buzzing/low rumble coming from the rear speakers.

:Bang

It happens to me all the time, it remedies after I start the car again!

SilverLS said:
Did your cruz control stop working to......mine is shorting out all the buttons are reversed......i had the dealership replace it and two day later its screwed up again
sounds like could be clockspring. get it fixed bad things can happen when those are left bad for too long...i.e. airbag.

LuxurySport00 said:
alright, so my coming down the road and my stereo starts getting louder. i lowered the volume and it starts again. then after a few mins the controls just stop working.

has anyone had this happen? i really miss those buttons = (

This happend on my previous LS, a 2000 V8 Sport with the Audiophile system.

Took it to the dealer and they had to repolace the head unit. Solved the problem

i wish i had some radio butons on my steer wheel
but i only got the cruise buttons Man

Members online

No members online now.
Back