Staggered diameters

YouthKwest

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone staggered their wheels before?

I have a 98 Mark VIII LSC that I would like to put 20's on the rear and 18's up front. I like the staggered look on resto-mods and thought this might be a sweet addition to my car. Along with the Twin Turbo setup that i am working on with a friend of mine. ( discussion on that later )

--Joe

Has anyone staggered their wheels before?

I have a 98 Mark VIII LSC that I would like to put 20's on the rear and 18's up front. I like the staggered look on resto-mods and thought this might be a sweet addition to my car. Along with the Twin Turbo setup that i am working on with a friend of mine. ( discussion on that later )

--Joe

Anybody? :confused:

i have staggered the wheels on my 97,19 fronts and 20 rears.

Picture047.jpg

That's probably one of the only Mark VIIIs that I think is to die for. Damn that car is bad ass.

I agree NYC :D

Youth, If you want a staggered setup, your most likely going to be getting custom wheels, or choosing ones from a very, very few choices of companies that offer them in our bolt pattern with different sizes available.
There is a decent selection in our bolt pattern, but not in staggered sizes, or even staggered widths for that matter...
Doing a hub swap to the Mustang pattern might open the possibilities up some, but you need to figure out the brakes etc too (if your going to convert them or redrill rotors, etc...)

Damn!!! That Mark is beautiful!! Is that a 03, 04 cobra lower fascia?? Very unique. :Beer

correction (Looked at photo gallery), front ground effects from a grand prix.

Members online

No members online now.
Back