South MW meet??

FreeFaller

USAF LS8
Reaction score
Anyone ever thought about having a meet down in the southern part of the MW area (MO, southern IL...)? I don't know how many of us are down here but this could even be a joint meet for some of the people who live in the northern part of the SE chapter. Just thought I would throw this out there. :V

It has been a thought to have a meet in the St. Louis Area!

We understand that many of the Chapters cover a very large area. You need to remember that this site if very young it's first b-day is coming up in April.

Chapters have only been orgainized late August. So we are working the bugs out!

Right now we are working on trying to get Chapter Events rolling.

PM me and Jibit send information on events or things happeing in the area. Idea the Flat Track races in Springfield IL over Laborday weekend! Or other maybe Cruise nights sponsored by local radio stations.

Then we can see what might work! But bet is getting something maybe mid summer where members can make plans to travel the distance.

Once we get some things set up we can set some annual meets where members can make plans around the meets that they can attend.

I know Joey is looking into some National LvC meets. I feel as the site grows and ages like a fine cheese (had too I am from Wisconsin) there will be lots of opportunities for meets in many other areas!!!

Thank for your suggestions!! Lets talk.

We need to find a time when the Midwest can hold Chat Room meets and discuss where's and when's of new meets!

I was actually thinking about having a meet during the Scott AFB Air Show. They usually have a mini car show here during the festivities and how cool would it be to have a :V section.

Sound like something to look into???

FreeFaller said:
I was actually thinking about having a meet during the Scott AFB Air Show. They usually have a mini car show here during the festivities and how cool would it be to have a :V section.

Sound like something to look into???

Give dates and more details - is there a web site?

Usually they are in July or August. I will search out info here on base but we have a while to set this one up. More info to come.

FreeFaller said:
Usually they are in July or August. I will search out info here on base but we have a while to set this one up. More info to come.

The sooner we can set something on the calendar the less running around we will have to do. Also the more time people from farther distances put it on their calendar and can make plans!

We'll be waiting for more information!! :Beer

An air show sound like a lot of fun!

Members online

Back