Sony Psp

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling a SONY PSP with a 1.0 GB memory card (was $100)... still got the original box and everything in it including the head phones, original memory card, holding sleeve and powe cord... also got 3 games Grand Theft Auto LCS, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, and Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition...

Picture 003 (Small).jpg

Picture 004 (Small).jpg

Picture 005 (Small).jpg

Picture 006 (Small).jpg

umm PSP = $250... Memory Card = $80... 3 games = $140... TOTAL = $470

sooo i dunno, haha im bad with giving prices... i bought this thing for the GTA game and ended up beating it within 3 weeks so its been sitting in my dresser for awhile... give me your best offer

LennDawg said:

sooo i dunno, haha im bad with giving prices... i bought this thing for the GTA game and ended up beating it within 3 weeks so its been sitting in my dresser for awhile... give me your best offer
I tell you what how about a trade? The tail lights for the PSP? :D

Or I can low ball you like you did me on the lights and offer $100 for the PSP! :N

hahahaha gotta love ya Ken :rolleyes: but seriously, you know how bad i am with comin up with prices... whats a reasonable price...

LennDawg said:
hahahaha gotta love ya Ken :rolleyes: but seriously, you know how bad i am with comin up with prices... whats a reasonable price...
I'm thinking trade....whaddaya say?

LennDawg said:

ill give ya a 150 for the psp

Members online

No members online now.
Back