Something Strange??

DkAir_SS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 00 ls. When I came home from work today I happen to look over where I park my Ls and noticed that all my windows were open. They where in the position as if I held down on the unlock button to open them. Strang Thing is, is that I didnt do it. I mean you have to hold this button down for a sec I think. Is it possible for someone to clone your remote or for their remote to work on your car. This makes me very nervious as I have not been driving my ls for the past three days and have no idea on how long they were open. I just happen to look over at it today on the way in the door.

considering the number of cars with alarms these days it is possible someone near you has the same frequency but it operates a differaccy on their car. Ex. The place where I bank i Sarasota, Fl someone there own a Bently and is always parked on the bottom near the bank where I park when I go in for service.

Every time without fail that i disarm my alarm the alarm on the Bently arms. I stood there for a good three minutes one trying to track down the honking sound that happened when i hit the disarm.

It is possible to build a transmitter that transmit up and down the known bands that car alarms use. Car theives use these boxes and drive mall parking lots and wait for the lights to flash on a car and either steal it or the contents of the car.

You bank in Sarasota? I always hated the drive from there to Tampa when I was in the passenger seat (couldn't drive yet). I don't want to imagine how much it would suck to drive there and back more than about once a month.

SurfjaxLS said:
You bank in Sarasota? I always hated the drive from there to Tampa when I was in the passenger seat (couldn't drive yet). I don't want to imagine how much it would suck to drive there and back more than about once a month.

I work in Sarasota nd live in Brandon. Fortuneatly i work from home 3 days a week. Otherwise I would have a few seasoned citizens assults under my belt by now. Driving with in Sarasota feels like :Bang Once the spring thaw passes they will be able to return up north and pester their loved ones once again.

I still see a lot of hwy miles but I have lots of opportunity to stretch my right foot out while on I75. Well when the migration isnt taking place that is.

eL eS said:
Otherwise I would have a few seasoned citizens assults under my belt by now. Driving with in Sarasota feels like :Bang Once the spring thaw passes they will be able to return up north and pester their loved ones once again.

I hear ya, I remember those snowbirds making life hell.

Yeah thanks dude... you can keep them down there as long as you like!

Members online

No members online now.
Back