some pics

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i washed the ride today and put my LMS decals on,i think they added 10 hp....LOL anyway also wanted to show ride height with lowered springs and my new tires,also is a pic of the 2005 stang mufflers that will be installed as soon as weather gets nicer(no salt and snow)....battery ran out on camera before i got the swaybar pics, i'll add soon,also, i am really busy, but i'll get my sway bar install article done soon for the tech section ....enjoy :Beer

30_1_b.jpg

00000015.JPG

00000016.JPG

00000017.JPG

00000018.JPG

Sifrino3 said:

thanks! little by little im gettin her into shape,next is tint and get those mufflers on, also i am going to work on interior stuff,looking for leather mazda mx6 seats to go in searching the salvage yards, also am re-doing my engine bay a little ,like removing some colored stuff i painted in there and using carbon fiber looking vinyl decals, and moving my C/A filter back up into the engine bay.....which reminds me ...dammit :slam i need to get a hold of geno bout the icebox.i am using it in my set up....gotta go pm now....... :Beer

MAN, I could have done without the reflection on the side window........MY EYES!!!!

Looking good dude.....keep her clean!
:Beer

ONEBADMK8 said:
Lookin' good. This is a twin to my customer Aaron's Mark, The_Ghost here on the board.

COOL!!

thanks for all the good remarks guys,i keep her clean...some things you can't see in the pic are some door dings in my rear qtrs(1 on each side) and front fender dings, (1 on each side),ou can hardly notice but it bugs me,theyre from dumbass people who just fling the door open on their P.O.S. and have no respect for their own cars let alone others....most are damn soccer moms at wal mart.i gotta PDR guy thats gonna do all 4 for 80 bucks for me,then i want to paint the front bumper cover over, and the grill and chrome molding strips a la LSC style, but leaving qtr glass chrome.....anyway thanks guys!!!!! :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
MAN, I could have done without the reflection on the side window........MY EYES!!!!

Looking good dude.....keep her clean!
:Beer

yes i could use some photography tips, i thought vampires couldnt see their reflections....LOL..... :Beer

The car looks good, viiiball. Tell us how the car handles after the sway bar install.

Kbob said:
The car looks good, viiiball. Tell us how the car handles after the sway bar install.

unbelievable....i thought it wouldn't be a differance,but i can def tell even when not taking a hard corner,feels tight! :Beer

viiiball said:
unbelievable....i thought it wouldn't be a differance,but i can def tell even when not taking a hard corner,feels tight! :Beer
Cool. That's probably the next thing I will buy.

i bought the one from super coupe ,175, and i love it , with all the sh*t i have back there now the a*s of my car is as hard as a rock

THE_GHOST said:
nice mark man!

ahhhhh if it insnt my evil twin....the ghost...i have heard many a thing about you...lol.......hey thanks....i'm workin on it...im thinkin bout adding nitrous too...but undecided. :Beer

Members online

Back