so who's been buying these???

BIG CELO said:
EHHH I don't know I think I'll hold off on that I like the way my seats are!!

x2....wouldnt look good on tan leather!!
but i check ebay for ls accessories ending soonest & have seen like 4 of those sets go for OVER $35 ending price...
i know someone on here has to be getting those... WHO IS IT?!!!! :steering

Dude these look so cheap and seriously doubt they will stick,if you have any type of armall on it at all on your headrest you might as well forget it. These are just cheap decals made from aluminum look alike material. Good luck gettin those to stick.

-Scott-

luckieleo said:
x2....wouldnt look good on tan leather!!
but i check ebay for ls accessories ending soonest & have seen like 4 of those sets go for OVER $35 ending price...
i know someone on here has to be getting those... WHO IS IT?!!!! :steering

i might...black on black w/lots of chrome for me so they prob would fit in

BIG CELO said:
Keep us posted if you do buy them and how they look!

will do...couple of questions on your LS since we have the same color, lol. are those the razzi side skirts, if not which ones, and are the front and rear bumper factory or aftermarket?

I can't believe those decals are going for $35. I mean it might cost $2 to make and ship. Also, there isn't a vinyl lettering out there that will adhere to leather or wood for a long period of time.

It may look cool but it won't last.

1sickLS said:
will do...couple of questions on your LS since we have the same color, lol. are those the razzi side skirts, if not which ones, and are the front and rear bumper factory or aftermarket?

To be honest with you 1sickLS I'm not sure I purchased the car like that I was looking into the body kits and I don't know if its the razzi kit or not!! As far as the Rear and front Bumper I think they are OEM I'm not sure tho I asked my brother he's the one that sold me the car from the ford lincoln dealer that he works for and he didn't know either!! :Bang Sorry If I wasn't any help!! :Bang

GrayGhost1 said:
I can't believe those decals are going for $35. I mean it might cost $2 to make and ship. Also, there isn't a vinyl lettering out there that will adhere to leather or wood for a long period of time.

It may look cool but it won't last.

Thanks Ken! I totally :I with you on this one. You might be lucky and they stick for about a month, one hot as hell day and you will find your LS seat decals on the back of your head. :waving:

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
Thanks Ken! I totally :I with you on this one. You might be lucky and they stick for about a month, one hot as hell day and you will find your LS seat decals on the back of your head. :waving:

-Scott-
Yeah, that'd look good walking into work with "LS" taped to the back of your head!

It's a cool idea but it just isn't going to last on the seat.

I just wish that Lincoln had just stiched the star emblem or a LS emblem into the seats from the get go like on the Mk VIII... just something small and barely noticeable.

Members online

Back