So Im getting my new trans but i got a problem

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Im getting my new trans in in about 2-3 weeks. im also rebuilding a rear with 430's. i want to go with a 3000 stall. if i put the 3000 stall on when i build the trans will the car be ok with the stock gears until i swap the new rear on?
its only going to be for about 3 weeks after the trans is in the rear should be complete but i need to drive the car dailiy to work.

You'll be alright. Give me a call later, we'll talk. We gotta go beat on the lincs...i think you viii boys need a vii to balance out the universe. Heh...maybe we'll go beat on some cars in philly, hmm

i dont see a problem, Im going have to toss in my 3.08s for a week or 2, so i can rebuild my 4.10s, some how I chiped a tooth on the pinion. but anyways you should get a SCT chip for your high stall and gear to get everything running right

I have been driving my car around with my old 3.08s and my 3500 stall, no problems to report besides a one tire fire smoke show

youll be fine eric. When you get it back im ridin in that b though son!

Project underway Just looking for a trans shop for a trans build for around 600 bucks with 3000 stall and a shift kit? anyone got as good shop in nj that will do this i got the core they jusy build the core and im ready to go. 600 or less fully built with shift kit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back