so i got 2 calls today

knoxLs

LVC Member
Reaction score
one was a followup to see if i was having any problems and the second one was from the BBC pre-owned center bc they want my car to sell. they said they could pay my car off but i can only afford a 250 payment which they cant offer on a brand new LS. ahhaha :p. what a fun day.

knoxLs said:
one was a followup to see if i was having any problems and the second one was from the BBC pre-owned center bc they want my car to sell. they said they could pay my car off but i can only afford a 250 payment which they cant offer on a brand new LS. ahhaha :p. what a fun day.
That's pretty standard practice for Neill Sandler FLM. I would almost guarantee you that you would not have received one from Lance Cunningham.

yea it was cool. to bad i couldnt get a newer model lincoln ls for the same monthly payment :p

hey ken im interested in the angel eye kit. whats the price on those since they are not shipped :O. can u install them also? :p

knoxLs said:
hey ken im interested in the angel eye kit. whats the price on those since they are not shipped :O. can u install them also? :p
There is free shipping for the angel eyes. If you buy them I'll install them for free! Also, cash is better for me...no tax! Ooops...did I say that?

Members online

Back