Snip of Woodward Dream Cruise

didjital|

DIDJI
Reaction score
Welp,

I started sorting some pictures, maybe on one of my domains i'll make a full gallery but here are 3 of the mid-size cars from the Woodward Dream Cruise..

P.S I saw someone in an white/creame LS with the plate 1BADLS - if you're here I saw you out there representing!!! But I didnt get a chance to snap your picture!

Besides the other lincoln LSE which i was right next to in the picture below, only 3 of us were out there to hold it down :Beer If you look in my side view mirror you can see the line of cars for about 5 miles ;P) Its much more visible in the full size photo though

P.S.S - Can you tell what the favorite mod of the day was on mid-size sedans by the picture? haha

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

nice pics, damn i was thinking of getting 1badls on my plate, but i guess not anymore, gotta be original

The lambo doors huh? They are interesting. Dont think I would ever do it. But it does look hot on many cars.

Plates are hard to be original with.

itsnotmydaddys said:
nice pics, damn i was thinking of getting 1badls on my plate, but i guess not anymore, gotta be original

As long as it isn't in Michigan you can still have it :) Most all of the secretary of states have a system online to instantly tell you if your plate is taken already, and optionally order it right there online.

This is how I did/got mine.

Lambo doors on four door cars just don't look right to me. Suicide looks so much better.

Members online

Back