Site With LS8 Mod Parts??

Who carries intakes/MAF/exhaust/Ect for these things??

First, you can use the regular LS section for question like this. Second, the search function will answer all these questions. Third, always post your year and engine(transmission if it's a v6 00'-02') of the LS in question. After these are answered then we can help you further, or you can answer them with the search function.

sorry to be new and not post in the correct forum your highness. i have been using the search and coming up with SOME info but whats the point of a forum if nobody posts anything or answers? lol..

There is a dearth of performance parts available as bolt-ons for the LS. Magnaflow has some exhaust pieces, and there are replacement intake ducts/filters from several manufacturers.

The most cost effective add-on is undoubtedly a spray system. QuikLS has done a herculean effort to install an Eaton blower on his car---see his sticky-ed thread at the top of the screen.

For another path, see my 'Land Speed LS' thread in the HP section. It's moving much slower than I'd like, but I'm trying to get a business up and running.

You need to be an old-time-y hot rodder to make an LS fast.

KS

sorry to be new and not post in the correct forum your highness. i have been using the search and coming up with SOME info but whats the point of a forum if nobody posts anything or answers? lol..

...and you still did not tell us what you drive. :rolleyes:

Members online

Back