Side mirror blinkers

CobraConti said:
It would be hard though. What would be the best way to run the wire into the car? Where inside the car is the wiring for hte blinkers?

You made it hard to find out you have a 1995 however, you have a LCM (lighting control module) that flashes your lights. You could tap into the flasher circuit of the LCM, or run a seperate wire from the front blinker bulbs to the gay looking arrow.

oh my bad. I guess in some ways it could be gay but i still think it wold be HOTT! All the higher end cars have them and its phat on them. Does anybody know how to take off the door panels easily?

I wanted to put the arrows on my M7 also, but the stickon versions look kinda cheesy. I went with my alternative idea which was to wire red LED lights behind and underneath the mirror within the casing. The red LED lights look very cool at night and blink in sequence with the taillights, and during the day, the mirrors/casing look completely stock. I am, however, trying to find the mirrors that have the arrows built in behind the mirror and will use those. I doubt that they will be either inexpensive or easy to install.

Members online

Back