Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
That is, my 2000 LS8 Sport;

Lincoln%201%20June05.jpg

Lincoln%203%20June05.jpg

Lincoln%204%20June05.jpg

Lincoln%205%20June05.jpg

Lincoln%206%20June05.jpg

Took about 2 hours in this hot+humid weather. That wax better last till the end of summer!

Looks really good! I like the painted rims. It would look better without that rear license plate frame though. :gr_devil:

looks good, those tires look huge or is that just me? on your taillights whats the black on them? looks nice

GrayGhost1 said:
It would look better without that rear license plate frame though. :gr_devil:

Haha. I see where you're going with that. Ouch!

Oh yea, you're car looks real good too. From the pictures I've seen in the past that you took in the winter, this is a big improvement.

Hard to believe that the above pics are the cleaned up version of this eh?

DirtyLS1.jpg

:D

LOL about the plate frame - I like it, it looks good. And I don't have any persuasion to one club over the other ;).

The tires are oversized, 255/50/17's. About 1/2" larger diameter than OEM's. Black is sweet indeed, it's days like today where black is sooooo cool rolling around town in a sea of beige cars.

The tail lights do have some black vinly on them, due to a screw up. I had painted the letters black, but the paint was chipping off them. So I removed them, but some residue from the stuff I used to stick them on didn't want to come off easy. So I tried acetone, but that wrecked the "niteshades" paint on there. One thing after another, I'll probably get around to respraying them on the weekend (if I get one).

Thanks for the kind words.

you missed a spot..........lol. Just kidding. The car looks great. You know what would really help set it off would be to spray some armor all in your wheel wells. That way they are as shiny as your car and tires. I'm sorry im so anal......i get paid to be that way. Good job though :Beer

Also, did you paint your wheels? I know some LSE's came with a gray wheel on it with a polished aluminum lip. I couldn't see if yours had that lip. That is a tight car, btw. Congrats.

tight ride. Black is a pain to keep up but it's well worth it.

Kevin said:
That is, my 2000 LS8 Sport;

Lincoln%201%20June05.jpg

Hows that trailer hitch on your car treatin ya? what do you tow with it and did u put it on urself? any problems or tips on towin? looks nice!!! thanks!

Very very nice ride. I sometime refers to my beast as a "Mafia Sentinal". Be nice to meet up with you on the road sometime...Katz

Members online

Back