Shocks

Cubster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest what kind of shocks I should have installed , I'm having the air suspension taken out & installing struts. :feedback

Cubster said:
Can anyone suggest what kind of shocks I should have installed , I'm having the air suspension taken out & installing struts. :feedback
i have always had very good results with monroe sensa tracs. i would go that route. whos doing the work? o btw i would like to acquire your air setup if you dont mind.
Eric

ERIC1 said:
i have always had very good results with monroe sensa tracs. i would go that route. whos doing the work? o btw i would like to acquire your air setup if you dont mind.
Eric

Absolutely, make me an offer.I'm going to order my parts Feb 1st, I'll let you know for sure when its complete.

oh hell i dunno what ever you feel is fair and if you are going to the meet on 3/12 ill just pick them up fom you. lemme know. o btw we are having our meeting tonight at 9pm in the chat room i would like to see you there.

Eric

ERIC1 said:
oh hell i dunno what ever you feel is fair and if you are going to the meet on 3/12 ill just pick them up fom you. lemme know. o btw we are having our meeting tonight at 9pm in the chat room i would like to see you there.

Eric

Ill try to get there @ 9, are there any nice hotels near where the meet is going to be ?

I just bought them from one of the advertises here Struts R Us GREAT PRICE INCLUDING A LOWERING KIT $423.00 CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail:

Cubster said:
I just bought them from one of the advertises here Struts R Us GREAT PRICE INCLUDING A LOWERING KIT $423.00 CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail:

Shipping as well

Hey Cubster I have a set of springs and struts for sale. I drove less than 25 miles on them and the let the car sit for about a year on them before installing adjustable airbags. If you're interested just let me know what you think they are worth.

Lickwid said:
Hey Cubster I have a set of springs and struts for sale. I drove less than 25 miles on them and the let the car sit for about a year on them before installing adjustable airbags. If you're interested just let me know what you think they are worth.

Sorry I just bought them this afternoon. < always a day late & a dollar short !!!!!!!

You have several different options, but since you are lowering your car a bit, the stock size may not be such a good idea......but then again, it all depends on how low you plan on. I would call around to some places that modify Mustangs and see if they recommend a lowered shock since you plan on lowering the car.

I am not saying that you can not use the factory shocks, just that if you have the stock shocks on they may not last as long as they should because you will be over working the shock because it is lower......just something to ponder.
:Beer

What meeting 3/12

ERIC1 said:

Eric
Where is the meeting on 3/12 going to be?

mk8mx5 said:
Where is the meeting on 3/12 going to be?
first let me welcome you. second let me invite you to join the northeast chapter. then once you have joined the chapter look around the chapter forum and you will find all the info you need. if you need more info than this ill be glad to help. also please join us each and every wednesday night at 9pm in the chatroom for our weekly chapter meeting.
Eric

1wykdmk8 said:
You have several different options, but since you are lowering your car a bit, the stock size may not be such a good idea......but then again, it all depends on how low you plan on. I would call around to some places that modify Mustangs and see if they recommend a lowered shock since you plan on lowering the car.

I am not saying that you can not use the factory shocks, just that if you have the stock shocks on they may not last as long as they should because you will be over working the shock because it is lower......just something to ponder.

Ray I'm buying everything new, in addition to the new struts in front and coils in rear I'm buying new shocks for the rear, probably Monroe Stratas, what do you think, any info from you would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!!

1wykdmk8 said:

I'm getting Monroe stratas for the rear, I'm a firm believer in, if you replace something make it new , just my phylosophy. I can't see the point of doing something half assed, I like new !!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back