Sensor Lowering

cobra8

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new to this site and was thinking about buying a lowered non air conversion kit. I was told about the sensor lowering on this site and decided to try it. After all what did I have to loose but a little time. WOW it works great, I got the fender lip to 27 inches at the highest point and with my Chrome Cobra R wheels and 245/50/17's it looks great and the ride is good also. Give this a try it worked great on my 97 LSC.

To all who post tech tips and how too threads.Thank You
I appreciate the willingness to share your knowledge and help those of us new to these cars.

Can you provide details of the fender lip treatment? I want to lower, but I am afraid of rubbing.

brentalan said:
Can you provide details of the fender lip treatment? I want to lower, but I am afraid of rubbing.

I just adjusted a little at a time until I had the desired height. I could have got the car lower but would have rubbed with the 245/50 17's on the car. I have them mounted on 9inch wide rims so it is a tight fit.

1wykdmk8 said:
Glad I could help.....where are the :GotPics:

I am going to try to get them this weekend if I can get a few minutes and figure out how to post them in my garage. I would have better luck rebuilding a tranny than working on a computer.:)

Cobra8,

Tell me what you did with the 'Fender Lip' I've got 255/50/17's on my Corbr-R's but I do get a little rub when I hit a decent dip going over 60.

I must say, I'm afraid of doing anything with the lip as it may look :q:q:q:qty...
I'm hoping there is a solution. I'm actually thinking of raising an inch or so, even though I've had several folks tell me the car looks great, just needs to be lowered.

LET US KNOW HEY? Thanks Man!

JC

Staff online

Members online

Back