Selling sound system

Jporter

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone interested in a sound system? Just removed the sound system from my jag that's getting junked. System is made up of a SIRIUS satellite ready CLARION cd player with wireless remote, BLAUPUNKT components sytem with 5 1/4 speakers (Blue in color with clear casing for those who want to add lights and pimp their speakers) 1/2 inch tweeters, SONY Xplode 3 way 5 1/4 speakers(Red w/grey covers) that were in the back and the Sirius satellite tuner that would have to be reactivated and the antenna for it. Not in original boxes the system was bought through SOUND DOMAIN for the speakers, CRUTCHFIELDS for the head unit and Sirius receiver and installed by TWEETER. I only had the system in the car for about 3 months before I took it off the road in November. It's a good system if you or someone you know could install it 'cause the TWEETER Tech didn't give back the install instructions. Can't use it for my car because I've already got a custom sytem on order. PM me for questions as I'm at work and don't have the system in front of me.

Price I'm looking at is around $275.00 which is negotiable.

I can give you the model numbers of the parts if you PM me and you can look for yourself at the prices I paid and decide if its worth the asking price. I'll ship it to the most interested party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jporter said:
Anyone interested in a sound system? Just removed the sound system from my jag that's getting junked. System is made up of a SIRIUS satellite ready CLARION cd player with wireless remote, BLAUPUNKT components sytem with 5 1/4 speakers (Blue in color with clear casing for those who want to add lights and pimp their speakers) 1/2 inch tweeters, SONY Xplode 3 way 5 1/4 speakers(Red w/grey covers) that were in the back and the Sirius satellite tuner that would have to be reactivated and the antenna for it. Not in original boxes the system was bought through SOUND DOMAIN for the speakers, CRUTCHFIELDS for the head unit and Sirius receiver and installed by TWEETER. I only had the system in the car for about 3 months before I took it off the road in November. It's a good system if you or someone you know could install it 'cause the TWEETER Tech didn't give back the install instructions. Can't use it for my car because I've already got a custom sytem on order. PM me for questions as I'm at work and don't have the system in front of me. Price I'm looking at is around $350. which is negotiable. I can give you the model numbers of the parts if you PM me and you can look for yourself at the prices I paid and decide if its worth the asking price. I'll ship it to the most interested party.

The asking price is actually $275.00. Went to change it but it was past my 30 minute limit to edit.

Members online

Back