Selling my 93 Mark VIII Supercharged

carcrazyjfk

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I hope it's okay to post this. I am selling my 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII. It has had a lot of work done to it. It has 77,000 total miles and around 25k miles on a Ford installed new motor. It also has a brand new rebuilt Paxton supercharger!
It has a few very minor blemishes that are common like the peeling chrome on the bumpers and the rear window trim looking like bacon which I have a kit for somewhere. The fiberglass hood was modified with a bulge so the Paxton could fit under the hood. This was done by a shop on several Mark 8's back in the '90s.
I have the original wheels and tires as well as the aftermarket ones that are on it now. It has an Eaton posi unit and I believe 373 or 411 gears.
There are a few other performance modifications on it like a fuel pump boost kit. Except for the bulge in the hood it looks totally stock!

I'm going to try one more time to get it through a emissions but the NOx is failing barely.
My wife hates the car, but I love it. It has to go though. If I don't get any interest very soon at $8k it is going on eBay with a low reserve.

Thanks,
Jon

20230731_121118.jpg

20230731_113043.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back