Selling LS for New one

free139stylz

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a 2000 Lincoln LS sports model with 114,000 miles on it how much yall think I can get for it. Its in excellent condition!!! My plan is to get a newer one or just go with a BMW which model BMW is like the lincoln in price range?

something in the similar price range probably the 3 series, or the 5 series new... I test drove the new 5.. I liked it a lot!!! I can get you a really good deal if you wana drive to Michigan.. I have a buddy who is part owner of a dealership!!

Just go all out and get a 7 series!!!

How good of a deal Motts? because i would fly my ass there and drive that bad boy back

which car are you talking about.. and i'll make the call tonite when I get home.. Probaby just above cost.. what he pays for it..

definitley 5 series I cant afford 7 series see what good deals he has on any 5 series

he said anywhere from 30-38k dependin on which trim...

stateproperty3423 said:
you should get a new 3 series with every feature avalible :N
I dont know much about the BMW's but isnt the 3 series slow???? I want something with power

free139stylz said:
I dont know much about the BMW's but isnt the 3 series slow???? I want something with power
Not unless you get the M3! :Beer

331I isn't a slouch either. But it's no 5 series with a V8. Then again, a well equipped 5 series with a V8 will be over $50,000 my guess. Motts, if that 38K is for a V8, LET ME KNOW!!! I may have a plane ride in my near future!!!!

2001LS8Sport said:
331I isn't a slouch either. But it's no 5 series with a V8. Then again, a well equipped 5 series with a V8 will be over $50,000 my guess. Motts, if that 38K is for a V8, LET ME KNOW!!! I may have a plane ride in my near future!!!!

no v8 for the 06' model
The top of the line 5 series is the 2006 BMW 5 Series 530xi Sedan
msrp $48,700 invoice $44,495 3.0L I6 255HP
his price to you 38995 out the door, possible lower depending on how many people i can get him,.... a group buy for BMW?? lol :Beer

i'd be more interested in the 6 series, he said he may be able to get me one at cost if i can bring him in some business...

Quick Facts about the 2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci Coupe:
Invoice Price:$63,790 get dealer quotes
MSRP:$69,900
Estimated Payments:$1,459/month* find current rates
Rebates & Incentives:No information available

Gas Mileage:17 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Engine/s:4.4L V8, 32 valve, 325@6100hp

Transmission:6 speed Manual
6 speed Automatic

bmw_6series_645cicoupe_2005_385x192.jpg

stateproperty3423 said:
hey motts get me a 3 series for 22k and ill be at your doorstep in 3 hours

that may be a possibility if not then something damn near close maybe 25k or so I tried callin him no answer i got his voice mail and left a msgr.. if not then i may be able to get something used

Motts said:
that may be a possibility if not then something damn near close maybe 25k or so I tried callin him no answer i got his voice mail and left a msgr.. if not then i may be able to get something used
wowowowowoowowowow owow oowo owowowowowowwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowoowowowowoow......oh sorry...im serious about this though so let me know if it has to be used than i dont want nothing with more than 20k miles...does anyone want an 03 ls with 17k miles...oh man am i turning on lincoln :slam

Members online

No members online now.
Back