Ring-A-Ding

LuxurySport00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
my new rings and grille. yes, i know the car needs a drop and those bumper markers must be deleted.

ring1.JPG

ring2.JPG

ring3.JPG

Is that the UA black? I was just thinking of doing the same thing. Could you maybe get another picture from the front closer to see the grille a little better. looks good though.

LennDawg said:
thas tight... whered you get your headlights

yea that looks real dope, did you just put clear corners in?
You need to put that on some black rims, is that your intention?

LennDawg said:
thas tight... whered you get your headlights

Check with the guy GreyGhost1 in my signature. He runs LSKONCEPTS and has to be the HMFIC for after market LS products.

i bought a second set of headlights on ebay aswell as some CCFL e36 bmw angel eyes. the orange cornor just pops out when you have the headlights opened.

as for rims, i'm not too sure. i wanna lower it first and go to europe for 5 weeks in aug. instead.

thanks for the comments.

LuxurySport00 said:
i bought a second set of headlights on ebay aswell as some CCFL e36 bmw angel eyes. the orange cornor just pops out when you have the headlights opened.

as for rims, i'm not too sure. i wanna lower it first and go to europe for 5 weeks in aug. instead.

thanks for the comments.

Where are you traveling to?

London, Paris, Nice, Milan, Florance, Rome, Athens, Santorini island, various towns in poland (born there), and finally Amsterdam.

LuxurySport00 said:
London, Paris, Nice, Milan, Florance, Rome, Athens, Santorini island, various towns in poland (born there), and finally Amsterdam.

Awesome. I have been to a few of those places myself and am eager to take my family there. I visited Nice, Cannes, Rome, Athens. Never been to Poland or Amsterdam but would like to go. Sounds like you have a lenghty trip ahead of you, how long do you plan on being abroad.

LuxurySport00 said:
thank, i really like how the car looks now.

europe will be 5 weeks.

I have considered painting the chrome on the tag and from grill cap. It looks great blacked out like that.

5 weeks! That should be a nice treat. Nice a leisurely like. We are plainning a trip and looks like it might be for 2 weeks but three is what I am aiming for. I do not want to be rushed.

Try to post some pics while you are there is if you can.

i too was going to paint the top of the grille but this just suited me more.

5 weeks is gonna be great, i can wait. what are you planning for your trip?

Members online

No members online now.
Back