Republican Congressman George Santos Charged with Fraud, Money Laundering, Theft of Public Funds, and False Statements

Embattled and disgraced GOP Rep. George Santos expelled from House

The House of Representatives voted to expel scandal-plagued Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., on Friday, making him the first House lawmaker to be expelled in more than 20 years. -snip

George Santos, out!

It's for the best, he can now focus all his time and energy on the 23 federal felony counts he's facing.

Some say he was the best Republican, a liar, a fraud and a thief.

Embattled and disgraced GOP Rep. George Santos expelled from House

The House of Representatives voted to expel scandal-plagued Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., on Friday, making him the first House lawmaker to be expelled in more than 20 years. -snip

George Santos, out!

It's for the best, he can now focus all his time and energy on the 23 federal felony counts he's facing.

Some say he was the best Republican, a liar, a fraud and a thief.
So does this mean that the Senate can move on to dispensing justice to "Gold Bar Bob"? Santos got what was coming to him. I wonder if Schumer will take care of Mr. Egypt.

They need to do a multiple ethics investigation first like they did with Santos, then they can call for a vote to out him if enough is found. I assume Republicans will vote to not remove Menendez at least twice like they did when protecting Santos? Who am I kidding, Republicans never play by the rules they insist others play.

Personally, Menendez looks guilty, not as guilty as Santos, but guilty. He should listen to his Democrat colleges and resign, so he can use all his time towards his looming legal defense.

A George Santos movie is apparently in the works.

Members online

Back