Replacement Wires

Nitemare77

LVC Member
Reaction score
Nology Hotwires 1998-1999 Ford Cobra 4.6L, 32V DOHC Or
Nology Hotwires 1996-1997 Ford Mustang GT Cobra 4.6L DOHC

1997 LSC

Call Geno at LMS (LincolnMotorsport ad on the right) and talk to him, as he sells them.

I dont want Geno's prices. I can buy them for a cheaper amount then what he sells them for. Just need to know what model it is. Just not exactly sure what is the exact match. They both might work.

From what I can see, I'd say go with the 96-97. Layout of the engine looks exactly the same as ours. Coil packs mounted in identical spots so wire should be the correct length.

You do not want my prices? What's that supposed to mean? I sell them for $199.99 ? Thats high for Nology wires.

What wires are you talking about?

If you have a 97 LSC its (cop) coil on plug ignition and there are no spark plug wires...just rubber boots with springs in them and a coil attached to each.

If you have a 97 LSC its (cop) coil on plug ignition and there are no spark plug wires...just rubber boots with springs in them and a coil attached to each.

thats what I was thinking

I completely overlooked that, what a rookie mistake!

Members online

No members online now.
Back