Reminder Chat Tonight March 30, 2005

Jamler3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ALL MEMBERS... As a friendly reminder...​

LETS TRY TO GET TOGETHER AND CHAT TONIGHT ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE NE CHAPTER... MEET AND GREET PLANNING AND SUCH.

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME... SO COME ALL... I WILL POST AN AGENDA LATER

:V :wave

I'll try to get back in time for the chat, my daughter just had her first child this morning @ 3:25AM, I have to go to Providence to see her. It was a girl, 7lbs, her name is Lilia, not sure of the spelling

Cubster said:
I'll try to get back in time for the chat, my daughter just had her first child this morning @ 3:25AM, I have to go to Providence to see her. It was a girl, 7lbs, her name is Lilia, not sure of the spelling

Congrats!!! :bestwishe must be exciting... Although the grandpa thought I don't know if I'm ready for that LOL.

My oldest is 20... So I've been thinking about that thought.

Cubster said:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Cubby

Cubster said:

:invasion: :wave

Cubster,

Congrats GRAND DADDY!!!

Don't rush back for tonight... I'd personally have a cocktail or 3 in Prov!

JC

FOLKS... Chat Starts @ 9:00 North Eastern Time :slam

PROPOSED AGENDA

• Appoint Event Planning Coordinator
    Discuss Upcoming Events
    Automotive (Carworks questions, issues, latest mods)
    OPEN FORUM

Looking forward to seeing you all at 9:00 Eastern.

JC

Congrats Cubster.

Sorry for the miss, was dropping a transmission and didn't get done till late.

Members online

No members online now.
Back