!!!Rekless racing 2nd Annual meet/cruise!!!

SPSully

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Meet hosted by ReklessRacing.net

Date: April 6th
Start Time: 11:00 Am
Grilling time: 11:30-12:45
Depart Colt State Park: 1:00
Cruising Time: 1:00 - 2:00
Arrive @ Fort Adams in Newport: Between 2:00 - 2:30
*These are rough estimates, we will keep you posted at the meet*

Adddy's
Colt State Park : Route 114, Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
Fort Adams State Park : Harrison Avenue, Newport, RI, 02840

Rules and Regulations:

Rekless Racing does not condone racing or reckless driving. If you're caught racing or driving recklessly, you will be reported to authorities. A couple bad apples aren't going to ruin the meet. We will be at two public parks, there will be families and animals in our presence and we need to respect them. If you feel you have to race on the cruise, you will have directions so please break away from the group. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. HAVE FUN.

Grilling:

We will be providing a grill, please bring your own food and drinks. We will grill them for you. In the event where you don't bring food and decide you want to eat, we would ask for a small donation. Please clean up after yourselves because you mother isn't going to be there.

Cruise info:

There will be designated cruise leaders, they will be on bikes and in cars. The cruise leaders will be driving with their hazards on. If and when the cruise gets split up at traffic lights and what not, look for one of the cruise leaders and let them get in front of you. Also, once again, you will have your directions so you should be fine.

This is a caravan staying in one state, I don’t think we need a contact sheet, the directions you'll get the day of the meet will have my cell # and the #’s of other people leading and helping with the caravan. If any thing happens, don’t hesitate to call! You guys will have the directions and contact #’s so if you wanna screw up there or take you time getting there, by all means do what you gotta do!

Directions
Special Thanks 2 Bruce AKA DJSpellBound

Cruise Directions……

Exit Colt State Park via Poppasquash Rd.

End of Poppasquash Rd, turn right onto rt.114 (Hope St.)

Rt. 114 (Hope St.) Will cut through Historical Downtown Bristol to the Mount Hope Bridge.(2.5 miles)

After crossing Mount Hope Bridge veer to the Right. Rt.114 (Bristol Ferry Rd.)(1 mile)

After making the right, stay in the left lane and go straight at traffic light. (1.22 miles)

(To avoid confusion Bristol Ferry Rd. turns into Turnpike Ave)

After going straight through the traffic light, stay on Turnpike Ave and make a right at the next traffic light of which will be Rt. 138 (East Main Rd.)(1 mile)

You’re going to ride Rt.138 (East Main Rd.) through Portsmouth into Middletown. After crossing into Middletown, you’ll eventually see a Mobil Station on the left and you want to make sure you’re in the left lane. At the 2nd light, you want to make a LEFT onto Rt. 138A (Aquidneck Ave.) (Bank of America should be to your right)(5.98 miles)

Now that you’re on Aquidneck Ave. you’re going to follow it to the second traffic light and make a left onto Aquidneck Ave. again. (2 miles)

After making the left onto Aquidneck Ave again, you’re going to follow it until it becomes 2 lanes and of which becomes Memorial Blvd. After driving past the beaches, you want to stay in the left lane. After passing the Dunkin Donuts on the left, you want to take your next left onto Bellevue Ave. (1.72 miles)

Now that you’re on Bellevue Ave, you’ll be on it for a little bit, take in the view of the Mansions while you’re at it. After the whole Mansions bit, you’re going to make a sharp right (while on Bellevue), make another sharp right (while on Bellevue), and then make a quick left onto Ocean Ave/Drive. (2.22 miles)

Now that you’re on Ocean Drive, you’ll follow it around the coast of Newport until you hit Castle Hill Inn and resort and Ocean Drive becomes Castle Hill Ave. (3.75 miles)

Once passing the Castle Hill Inn stay on Castle Hill Ave. until you hit the ‘T’ and make a left onto Harrison Ave. (0.451 miles)

Harrison Ave will take you to Fort Adams, which is a little over ¾’s of a mile on the left, you can’t miss it.

*Please keep in mind these directions may change, everyone will have updated directions the day of the cruise*

Any one has questions or wants to go, contact me via IM or email. I dont check my PM's very often. As of right now we are expecting close to 100 cars from our club alone!

Sorry - can't IM from work computer :D

Any idea how many other LSs?

Me for sure! Xtruda lives pretty close to the meet so I'm gonna try and con him into going

responding on here works I guess PMs do too, it just might be faster on IM after 5:00 EST

sounds good to me - I'll keep watching this thread...

All are welcome! If you want, hit me up on an IM service and I'll tell you how to meet up with me to follow down there. I have some people coming from manchester to meet me in Nashua, then we're meeting up with people from woosta on the 495 and we're all caravaning down to the cruise!

I have to be in Warren earlier that day so I will probably meet y'all down there. What time do you plan on leaving Nashua?

here is what I posted on the Rekless site about a cruise to the cruise:

Ok heres the deal. I am leaving Nashua and heading 495 and meeting up with Neil in woostah. Here is what is going down:

+North of Nashua meet in Nashua on exit 5W (dunkin donuts parking lot. go straight off the ramp left at third set of lights) 8:00-8:30 leaving Nashua at 8:30
+Nashua to the parking lot in Blackstone Valley Shoppes to meet up with Woosta folks 9:15-9:45 leaving 9:45
+then we all cruise down from there to Rhode Island and meet up at the Branch ave McDonalds off 146. Kellz will be there at 10:15, we expect to meet up there from 10:30-10:45. We will be leaving from McDonalds at 10:45 for the meet!

Lets stay safe and have a nice cruise. I will lead to woostah and Neil will lead to RI. At which time I will drop to the back of the pack. If you get separated from the group, look for the sexiest LS on the planet!

All you wanna be racers should be advised the same rules will apply to this cruise as the actual cruise.

I expect about 2hours 15 minutes of drive time from Nashua to CSP plus stops to meet up with everyone. This should prove to be a great little cruise! I count well over 20 cars so far!

for anyone interested, feel free to call with questions or for directions.
251 295 0657

he hasnt posted on here, but Xtruda and I chatted online and he mentioned possibly stopping by. That would be two LS's and possibly three lincolns. LOTS of ford products though! We counted confirmed people going and are at roughly 280 cars so far! even if you bring your winter beater, there is DEFINATELY gonna be something for everyone to see.

tomorrow is the day! Hope to see some LVC faces there. I'll be the guy with the black 01 LS

Members online

No members online now.
Back