"Ray Switch" & Spider Extreme v3 Installed

If this is a problem, I may just have to find a solution for it. I've heard this complaint a few times but not enough to really pursue it. Maybe I'll have to build a "Ray Switch Version 2.1"

I haven't got around to messing with it. First I was going to put a switch in where the fuse is but I'm gonna try and switch the ground side. Seams easier to me.

help

Hey, anybody gonna answer my questions on the spider set up- how much, how's it work, where to get it, how it installs? Or are ya just going off on a tangent again! LOL!

Hey, anybody gonna answer my questions on the spider set up- how much, how's it work, where to get it, how it installs? Or are ya just going off on a tangent again! LOL!

Its 225 + shipping from american air suspension, contact eddie.

Details are on the website, mounts where air silencer is, that must be removed to run it.

I haven't got around to messing with it. First I was going to put a switch in where the fuse is but I'm gonna try and switch the ground side. Seams easier to me.

Yeah, while building this one today, I looked into that. Just place a toggle switch in the ground at the SCM. That will correct the issue with the dropping when the battery is unhooked and hooked back up.

Just remember that when you flip the toggle on, it will drop. It's an issue with the Timer module. For some reason it switches on when power is applied. But the toggle switch on the ground wire is what I'd recommend.

Members online

Back