Questions about the LSE body kits..

bigvala

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about the front bumper kit..
If I want to buy this alone...how would my LS look like?
I ask this because I have seen Hondas and other cars with the front bumper only...and the front bumper is longer...you know...it is more towards the ground....unlike the factory side skirts or the back bumper...
I was wondering if I were to add the front bumper and the front bumper alone, would my LS be the same as those Hondas...

Thanks!

My 2 cents...

I think it would look :ricesmile . I have an LSE and you need the whole kit man. The side skirts on the rear valance (sp?) really make the look what it is.

Antdice said:
My 2 cents...

I think it would look :ricesmile . I have an LSE and you need the whole kit man. The side skirts on the rear valance (sp?) really make the look what it is.

Yeah thats what I was thinking......so they won't look all that nice with the original side skirts?
Yeah, I will be getting the full LSE body kit soon...

Yeah, I'd have to agree that by just putting the front fascia on may not look right. Remember, I offer a 10% discount on the LSE Body kits for LvC Gold Members.

GrayGhost1 said:
Yeah, I'd have to agree that by just putting the front fascia on may not look right. Remember, I offer a 10% discount on the LSE Body kits for LvC Gold Members.

Gold member huh?
What do I get?
How much?

Thanks!

bigvala said:
How much is shipping for the LSE body kit?
Shipping is free if it's going to a business address and $80 if it goes to a residential address. You can read more about it here:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=LSE%2D001

As for the gold membership, it's like $35 a year and you get access to Gold member only areas and most vendors on the site here offer discounts on their products for Gold Members. I couldn't find the Gold Member link but I'm sure Joey will chime in.

GrayGhost1 said:
Shipping is free if it's going to a business address and $80 if it goes to a residential address. You can read more about it here:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=LSE%2D001

As for the gold membership, it's like $35 a year and you get access to Gold member only areas and most vendors on the site here offer discounts on their products for Gold Members. I couldn't find the Gold Member link but I'm sure Joey will chime in.

Yeah, I found it...I may do that, because 10% of $800 is $80, then subtract $30 from it...I save about $50...so, I might do that when I buy....

Are there other vendors here? If so, who are they?

Members online

No members online now.
Back