put midas in check

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i got brake work done (550) 2 months ago and have taken it back over 15 times due to squeaking and shaking. they shaved the rotors once and turned them another. and today the guy said that hell split new rotors 50/50 for 150 bucks. i lost it then, went off on him in front of all customers, btu still was mature about it (i guess, no cursing). i was like its only been 2months and uve done all this other stuff to it and now u want another 150. blah blah blah. and kept going off. finally he called his wife from the original store: whom i called a biatch not knowing it was his wife) and she verified that i came back the day i got it done due to it shaking. hw came back and was like heres the deal
a. split the price 50/50 and get new rotors.
ummm.. no im not paying for spit, whats my other choice
b. never come to midas again and ill put new pads and rotors on.
hard choice, ill go to carx and get it done right the first time
well theres my story hope u enjoy. ohh yeah as they were putting new pads and rotors on the d. manager came in and remed this guys for doing it. LOLOL :F

itsnotmydaddys said:
i got brake work done (550) 2 months ago and have taken it back over 15 times due to squeaking and shaking. they shaved the rotors once and turned them another. and today the guy said that hell split new rotors 50/50 for 150 bucks. i lost it then, went off on him in front of all customers, btu still was mature about it (i guess, no cursing). i was like its only been 2months and uve done all this other stuff to it and now u want another 150. blah blah blah. and kept going off. finally he called his wife from the original store: whom i called a biatch not knowing it was his wife) and she verified that i came back the day i got it done due to it shaking. hw came back and was like heres the deal
a. split the price 50/50 and get new rotors.
ummm.. no im not paying for spit, whats my other choice
b. never come to midas again and ill put new pads and rotors on.
hard choice, ill go to carx and get it done right the first time
well theres my story hope u enjoy. ohh yeah as they were putting new pads and rotors on the d. manager came in and remed this guys for doing it. LOLOL :F

Time to call the Better Business Bureau and your local ABC TV station if they have a program on it like mine. Its called "7 on your side" and it airs with the early evening news. They stick up for the little guy when the big guy tries to take advantage and they do a damn good job. Had a similar though only 1/10 of your experience with Midas and our Windstar.

that is a funny story... i would of busted the rotors across his face! and then i would give him a $150 for the doctors bill.

iv had alot of freinds tell me never have work don at Midas and i never have

midas sucks. btw they buy rotors from me for about $20 so for $150.00 they could shove it. Remember when you buy parts from a repair shop u pay list. 90% of them get parts from a regular auto parts store. so from the jump its best to buy your own parts than either install urself or find a trust mechanic build a relationship and just pay his labor...oh and midas sucks dog a$$

Members online

No members online now.
Back