problem

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so, the problem is, I HAVE WAY TOO MANY! i love the car, except that it is WAY to expensive to repair all the random little sh!% that becomes crutial. i dont like it anymore, so im selling her finally.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. I guess now is a good time to start a thread in the "For Sale" section with pictures, info, and an asking price.

ANY used car from that year span and mileage will have the same small problems. I think this is a VERY cheap car to fix under ANY circumstances. I don't know who you getting to work on it or what prices they are giving you but Id like a try at it. I will CRUSH whatever prices and labor rates you have been quoted, GUARANTEED!!

Ive never seen someone "give up" so easy? If your cryin' about these little things you should see what I have spent on my Marks over the years, you would fall off your chair!!

JoshMcMadMac said:
Well I'm sorry to hear that. I guess now is a good time to start a thread in the "For Sale" section with pictures, info, and an asking price.

not all mark are like that. mine has never had no problem, the only problem i had w/ mine is a broken door handle (what a pain that was to install) sell it and buy another

ONEBADMK8 said:
ANY used car from that year span and mileage will have the same small problems. I think this is a VERY cheap car to fix under ANY circumstances. I don't know who you getting to work on it or what prices they are giving you but Id like a try at it. I will CRUSH whatever prices and labor rates you have been quoted, GUARANTEED!!

Ive never seen someone "give up" so easy? If your cryin' about these little things you should see what I have spent on my Marks over the years, you would fall off your chair!!
go to geno or do it yourself

Members online

No members online now.
Back