Power Tour

lsc8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone on the power tour this year? It comes thru my backyard this year. JDS353 and i will be in springfield on the 6th. If anyone wants to meet up.

Just got home from the first stop could not afford to do any more
some day I will do the long haul

just got home from springfield myself....was a great time.

i have 954 pics of the power tour. will bring them with me to the beach party. went across the river to the four way stop. first 2 hours things where slow so jeb decided to go clean his car up and change the hood. as he was leaving i yelled turn it loose he was turning left and the blower came on he corrected but was late and when the car broke right and he did not catch it and went left then 180 ed it . got it stopped but the left front was lower then the right.with the stiffer roll bars we (4) of us pushed him back and he was able to drive off and back to town. havent asked about his clothes. the next 3 hours where crazy a four way stop no cops stright 1 mile shot to the bridge you can guess what happened withabout 10 people all gear heads calling for smoke,and people driving hot rods it was crazy. then the traffic started backing up 3.5 miles so a DEPUTY showed up and started directing traffic. and it was another 3 hours before we left to follow the tour to springfield. thinking of going to DEQUION the next stop on the tour in the morning.will see. hell of a day. hope to have a bunch more. jd

I hate you cause I went home after Newton and missed
all that fun how far out of Newton did this happen

if my guesstment is correct should have been about 220 mile as it is 45 mile to springfield plus the mile into town from the site of the action.

Members online

No members online now.
Back