Post A Pic. Of Your Mark VIII

Here a couple of pics of my 97 Mark VIII LSC. I just replaced the suspension with the coil conversion kit. Next on my list is finding some new wheels, tint the windows, and having 4.10's put in. I just had the front bumper replaced from an accident so the paint doesn't match yet, but it goes in on June 25th to be painted to match the rest of the car.

DSC01368.JPG

DSC01370.JPG

DSC01371.JPG

Ive seen some reposts so what the hell, heres mine with midwestbird's rims on it, they are purdy but i was nervous as hell driving with them on (cuz i dont wanna replace them) and couldn't wait to get them off

chickens viii with erics rims down 2.jpg

chickens viii with erics rims down 1.jpg

I love your car phreakness, but the mufflers are too visible, you need to get some bullets or some smaller mufflers tucked in so you can't see them...

I love your car phreakness, but the mufflers are too visible, you need to get some bullets or some smaller mufflers tucked in so you can't see them...

I've looked at a TON of mufflers and these are the ones I settled on. I hate the tips but they'll do for now

Hey Preakness, not to change the direction of this thread, but I love the supercharger on your engine. Please tell me more about it. What all was involved witht he installation?

The Saleen rims are the new hotness for our Mark VIII's like the Cobra rims were before they got played out.

dang all of you have really nice cars! I'm not going to post a pic of mine cuz it's just ugly in comparison. That's not to say anything bad about it. ;) It just wouldn't win a beauty contest next to these other cars.

I like the one just above with the tractor in the background. One of these things is not like the other....

Members online

No members online now.
Back