pillar pods

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
I was trying to get this going a while back but no one was jumping on the idea. Geno has the pillar pods for the VII but he told me he needs a minimum order. I don't remember how many but I was very interested in getting one. Anyone else out there interested? Go to his website to find out more on it. :rolleyes:

Ask the new vendor - she says she can get many things maybe she can get that

I have one of those pillar pods made by Geno. While Geno's a cool guy, those pods aren't worth the $110 they sell for.

Last summer I went to hop in my car to go somewhere and notice that the pillar pod WARPED from the sun. Since then, I've run screws through it and the original pillar molding to keep them from look retarded.

Good thing I got my pillar pod for $50 or I'd be one pissed mofo.

not much more came about this pillar pods after the warping issue, but maybe if there was a way to add some kind if support to the inside of the pillars as a reinforcement type thing,but its old news now.

Something about Cavalier Z24 pods working is what I have heard....dunno though :confused:

JSev22 said:
Gee, how did that chip work out for you? :rolleyes:
SHAME ON YOU J!

I'll bet you don't believe in THE FORCE either!

There are plenty of us that have chipped Marks and are loving em! Come to the next meet in Philly and I'll LEND you my chip so you can judge for yourself.

OldSchool1 said:
SHAME ON YOU J!

I'll bet you don't believe in THE FORCE either!

There are plenty of us that have chipped Marks and are loving em! Come to the next meet in Philly and I'll LEND you my chip so you can judge for yourself.

hehe I was refering more towards the 'discussion' that came from the chip than the chip itself :D

JSev22 said:
hehe I was refering more towards the 'discussion' that came from the chip than the chip itself :D
That was a trip!
If I could spend more time at the track (maybe ATCO next time) I'd do the scientific study crap and run my car with and without and see how she'd fair. Until then, I'm diggin what $$$ are doing for my race car.

CAUTION: CHIPS for your car are NOT returnable or exchangeable so you BETTER be sure before you buy one!

John "It's-Like-A-SEGA-Cartridge" Dancy

Sifrino3 said:
I love my chip. If we are talking about what I think we are talking about. . .
No. Actually it was Pillar Pods but due to the medication, I've got this craving to HiJack at least one thread per day.

TuBBy said:
Something about Cavalier Z24 pods working is what I have heard....dunno though :confused:

The Z24 pod comes out looking just great in my book. I went that route since Geno stopped offering his piece by the time I got around to tackling it.

I'll snap some pictures and post them once the car is back together.

Yours,

MACHVII

OldSchool1 said:
I've got this craving to HiJack at least one thread per day.

hijacked thread pic.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back