Performance Chip W3Z3

DynoDaddy

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a performance chip burned by Jerry. The computer code is W3Z3. I am looking for $125 for this chip. Had about 10 deadbeat buyers on thsi thing. Someone serious please email me.

It is for a Lincoln Mark VIII.....considering that he is selling all his Mark VIII parts.... :N :N

Wow a little post whorin' going on there. Yes the chip is for a Mark VIII. I thought this was a markVIII for sale section, but it appears not to be. SOrry.

All of hte parts I am selling are for a 4.6DOHC /Mark VIII. I quit playing around with the stone age parts a long time ago.

DynoDaddy said:
Wow a little post whorin' going on there. Yes the chip is for a Mark VIII. I thought this was a markVIII for sale section, but it appears not to be. SOrry.

All of hte parts I am selling are for a 4.6DOHC /Mark VIII. I quit playing around with the stone age parts a long time ago.

Is the pic in your sig your new car Joe??

Ray you need to find a Job (too much time for post whoa'n)!!! LOL Although I do have an Idea for that!!!

Sif it's too much sun in AZ, and he's prob toast already waiting to see the Vikes win!!!!

Go Steelers!!! Oh yeah I want the vikes to kick some major Packer @$$ today!!

And yes Very nice car!!! Can I have one!!

Doesn't Jerry do custom tuned chips? If so, what exactly was this chip burned for? What year Mark VIII, LSC or base model, and what mods? I have a stock 97 LSC and might be interested. What kind of gains are there to be had with this? Feel free to email me as well.

THis chip will absolutly not work in your mark VIII. As you have a EECV. This chip was burn for a EEC4 car with the appropriate code.

JoshMcMadMac said:
Doesn't Jerry do custom tuned chips? If so, what exactly was this chip burned for? What year Mark VIII, LSC or base model, and what mods? I have a stock 97 LSC and might be interested. What kind of gains are there to be had with this? Feel free to email me as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back