Part #

KC_Valentine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part # for the little chrome clips that go into your AC vent adjuster? It's a maybe 1.5" long thin chrome piece that just pops in and I'm missing one. Need the part # to have it ordered.

KC_Valentine said:
Does anyone have the part # for the little chrome clips that go into your AC vent adjuster? It's a maybe 1.5" long thin chrome piece that just pops in and I'm missing one. Need the part # to have it ordered.

Samething hhappen to mine on the center-passenger side vent.

Awesome question. I was thinking last night how I can get a few of these. I'm missing the driver and passenger.

Ask and ye shall receive! The part number is 4W4Z-19E984-AAA. Here's a picture of the part:

Chrome Vent Knob.jpg

GrayGhost1 said:
Ask and ye shall receive! The part number is 4W4Z-19E984-AAA. Here's a picture of the part:

LoL... ford even consider those parts? great to know since I need one too.. p.s. how much are they?

When I bought them they were around $4 each. I'd suggest you go to the dealer and get them.

How do thes darn things stay in there? Mine was there when I bought the car and one day I just noticed it was gone.

01lssport said:
How do thes darn things stay in there? Mine was there when I bought the car and one day I just noticed it was gone.
They just press into the slot and that's about it. Nothing fancy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back