Painting the LS

hey your in canton, my neighbor owns a paint shop 1800-2k already asked.. i'm from Brownstown.. downriver

It all depends on what you are going to have painted. If you are going to have it painted the same color then you should expect to pay anywhere from $2,000 - $3,000. If you plan to have the entire color changed then add another $1,500 - $2,000 to that total above. AND...if you're going to have some custom body work done then add another $3,000 - $5,000.

Paint jobs are really dependent on the body shop. Some are good and some are horrible. Definitely do your homework on body shops. All are not created equal!

do not go cheap on the paint work. My neighbor did and is hating it. You do not get a good paint job for 700 bux.

exactly.. my neighbor will do it cheap 1800-2k or so... but its good work I can give yu his number if you need it...

you gotta understand these guys have to put a lot of work into properly painting a car. Honestly the paining part is easy, anyone can do that. Its the prep work and details that make or break a paint job. remember cheap is not good and good is not cheap.

I have a 02 LS and recently had it painted. It was Silver and I went with a Kandy paint job using all House of Kolor paint. The color is red with some tangerine in it. The price of the work was $3800.00 by Platinum AutoBody here in Reno NV. They did a great job by stripping everything and painting all my jams.

2002 Lincoln LS V8
Kandy Apple Red/Tangerine
Lowered 1.75 all around
20" D'Vinci DV8 wheels
Kenwood Demo car with all 25th Anniversary Excelon product

Pics up soon.......

I own a car audio shop here in Reno. My Kenwood rep liked my car so they hooked it up with all the 25th anniverary Excelon product. My camera busted I will load some pics of everything soon.

Members online

Back