P0108: Manifold Absolute Pressure/BARO Sensor High Input - anyone know what this is?

So, I got a new Motorcraft EGR valve (includes DPFE and EGR sensors) from Rock Auto and swapped it out and problem fixed. I guess it was the DPFE sensor that was bad and throwing the BARO code.

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

I'm fighting a P0108 code on my 03LSV8, did some searching on here, and found this thread. Did the new EGR valve assembly you installed last summer fix the problem for you long-term? Also, do you remember if the Motorcraft P/N was CX2059?

Just thought I'd follow up here first before spending the money on a new one. I'm first going to check and clean all the connections, as well as the MAF sensor. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate the input.

Thanks,

JD

Hi,

I'm fighting a P0108 code on my 03LSV8, did some searching on here, and found this thread. Did the new EGR valve assembly you installed last summer fix the problem for you long-term? Also, do you remember if the Motorcraft P/N was CX2059?

Just thought I'd follow up here first before spending the money on a new one. I'm first going to check and clean all the connections, as well as the MAF sensor. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate the input.

Thanks,

JD

Yes, the new EGR/DPFE valve/sensor unit fixed the problem - been fine ever since. The Motorcraft part was CX2059. I think it was about $100 + shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back