Overdose Victims

mespock said:
Hey if Sif can't cacht Joey nobody can!!!

Well maybe that guy form FvC with what was it 22K post!!!

True, but FvC has been on the net for quite some time now.....give us that long, I am SURE that we will have at least one in that range....... :N

Ray waking up wondering where's my car!

42.jpg

mespock said:
Better not do that on the ship!!! Might get a little wet!!

Kinda impossible actually....I was on subs.....other than when we were docked, there was no way to fall into the water. Not to say when we were docked, that ppl did not try to. We saved the Executive Officer (Second in command next to the Captain) from fallin into the drink in Scotland once. :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
Kinda impossible actually....I was on subs...... :Beer

Cool a sub guy!!

My Grandfathers use to work the shipyards in Manitowoc WI during WWII and built subs.

I use to have the blue prints to two of them the Peto the first sub built in Manitowoc and the Red Fin.

My uncle found out that I had them (this was when I was in JH) and conned them away from me. I am suppose to get them back when he dies!!!

When I was a kid subs were my passion!! I would buy every sub model I could find.

Always wanted to take a ride in a sub!!!

Subs were kool, I would not recommend them if you are claustrophobic though.....could get kinda bad fer ya.

The koolest thing was when we shot a test missile.......ever taken a ride on one of those express elevators? It was kinda like that......weightlessness for a while....was WAY kool.
:Beer

Oh chicken some of these early days of LvC were a blast... everyone getting to know each other...

It's where this crazy idea that I didn't ever work came about.. LOL

I remember one day a few years back I'm working the bus lines at school and I get a phone call on my cell from a Nuclear Power Plant asking me if I know a Ray Urso. That I was on his list of references...

Well I didn't really lie about anything.. But never mentioned that I never had personally met Ray.. He did get the job.

i joined in april 05, so still in LvC's early days, but i didnt go everywhere on the site for like a year (effin noobs) then i ventured around the site

and rich i know you DONT work! so dont lie to me

Members online

No members online now.
Back