IMG_8371.gif

16 oz - Blackfire Wet Diamond AFPP polycharged
1000 ml - Klasse AIO
1 gallon - CG Barebones
2 x 16oz - CG Water Spot Remover
2 x 16oz - CG Diablo
16oz - Meg's #40
Mini EZ Detail Brush
2 x - Squash Refills (supposed to get the dispensers, they sent the wrong item.)
Glass Science Fog Clear
reTHICKulous mf towel (my favorite buffing towel)

Really excited to try out most of this. Reviews, processes, etc. to come :D

the knob on your cabinet door isnt straight, go fix it then post pics to prove you've done it. I'll wait a few for you to do so

lol. I actually fixed the knob. that's a showroom display, right behind my desk. Once you mentioned it, I just turned around and fixed it. :D

Nice order Pete!!

I LOVE my squash... best air freshener I have ever had...

Let me know how the EX compares to the XL... I've been thinking about getting some EZ's...

I got the EZ mini. Specifically for door hinge areas. I've seen it used for that application on show & shines, and looks like it would work AWESOME.

Thank you for the order, you support is greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about some of those products as well. The Diablo Wheel Gel is awesome as is Wet Diamond and Squash. The rest is top notch stuff can't wait to hear about experience with those products.

I'm doing a detail this weekend, going to use Wet Diamond as my lsp... can't wait to use it, I'm interested in the little yellow app too... its so small... used to my red ubers...

The yellow app worked nicely. The red Uber ones soak up too much product for my tastes. I do like them for waxes though.

But I used the BF AFPP on the girlfriend's Blazer a couple nights ago. Looks amazing, really easy to buff off if left long enough (I tried the one panel at a time like the directions state, but found it difficult to buff off.) I switched my application to apply to whole vehicle (glass included), let sit for at least 30 minutes, then buff off the residue. Worked way better. Rained the next day, so unfortunately no pics.

Thank you for the order, you support is greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about some of those products as well. The Diablo Wheel Gel is awesome as is Wet Diamond and Squash. The rest is top notch stuff can't wait to hear about experience with those products.

Thanks for the great products! I will be doing some reviews of each.

I made the mistake of leaving Jeff Werksat AJ on a car for 1 hour... omfg my arm was going to fall off!

I'm on the fence on the red ubers, haven't tried enough other apps but I think they are too big and squishy... I really want to get some of the German ones for wax... hell I'll prolly end up trying just about every single one... lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back