Opprotunity to get a ZEX N2O kit fairly cheap... would like to install on the Mark!

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
As I stated above, I have the potential to buy a ZEX dry kit on the cheap, and I would love nothing more than to stuff it in the trunk of the Mark Viii :D

I think the only thin I need that the guy doesn't have is a bottle heater and a pressure gauge. Otherwise I can get everything for $200.

So, my next question is, what are the specifics on installing a nitrous system on a Mark? Is there a good place to install the nozzle? (Or a bad place to NOT put it?)

Where did you mount your switches/gauges/etc.?

I will probably pick this up this weekend if the guy still has it.

Thanks

Jesse

I think the only thin I need that the guy doesn't have is a bottle heater and a pressure gauge. Otherwise I can get everything for $200.

Not to go off topic on ya dude, but you still got your Stang?

Yep. Just bought a battery for it so I can enjoy it this summer for a change... while the Mark is still down.

Yep. Just bought a battery for it so I can enjoy it this summer for a change... while the Mark is still down.

Cool dude. Just had a bbk offroad H put on and tailpipes, finally sounds like it should! Next is 3.73 gears

Good deal! I love the sound of my car. Offroad H, single chamber flowmasters, and tailpipes, nice and crisp! 3.73 is a good gear, I think with an auto however it will leave you wanting more.

I passed on it, was a dry kit, and I didnt want to deal with the hassle.

Members online

Back