OldSchool in the house

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Joey is good people in my book.
No, I don't have stock in vBulletin or Joey's latest project. It just seems that this Bulletin Board is just like the way I did things back in the days of The Mechanical Room BBS and 121 BBS.

So without further adue(sp), according to Joey, I need to say a few words to the masses. Ahem (clears throat).

"My name is John 'OldSchool' Dancy and I have seven Lincolns."
"Welcome OldSchool. Keep coming back. It works if you work it!"
"Thanks. I bought my first Lincoln in 1992. I paid $13,000 for a 1990 LSC ..."

Welcome OldSchool,

We are going to attempt brainwashing on you and get you to buy a Mark VIII. Then you will have to change your name to NewSchool. The school of DOHC. Modular University. High Revving Academy, etc.

Welcome OldSchool. Keep coming back. It works if you work it! LOL....I HAD to...could not resist!

:W OldSchool! Sit back, relax, post it up (as I see you are......LOL) and grab a few :Beer 's (if of age?!?). Enjoy your stay.....and holla at your friends and let them know about us.....hell....let anyone know about us....friends or not.

Five Years Later ...

Five years and six months later, I have nine Mark VIIs and zero Mark VIIIs.

I remain,

OldSchool

Still OldSchooling.

SloSchool, maybe ;)
HA!
I'd love to see you cruise a 3900 pound car down the quarter in under 15 seconds with a stock 302 and slush box :) See: http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/video/20041126a.wmv

Now there ~are~ those of us that slightly modify our VIIs for a mildy different result. See: YouTube - Pauls MKVII 11.44 pass

Someday you will step up to the big leagues :D

Too funny!

I prefere words like unique or rare over custom or modified. It's an Old School trait.

I will admit I'd like to have a 7, but it would have to be black on black and be rolling on the BBS mesh wheels.

Members online

No members online now.
Back